Our development team is looking for React Native developer to join the team!
Are you a passionate React native developer looking for an opportunity and a challenge in a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up? Do you love to work on a high-quality native app used by hundreds of thousands of employees of some of the largest enterprises worldwide?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, then you might be the person we're looking for!
About the job
We are looking for a React Native mobile developer to join our team in Belgium!
You'll get the chance to work in a state-of-the-art development environment with the newest technologies and tools. In combination with being surrounded by a team of senior developers, it will be the perfect mix for improving your skills and shaping our product's future at the same time.
🪄 What you will do:
You’ll join a motivated team that is driving exceptional growth across international markets while having fun at the same time!
We’re a company that gives our employees room to grow, rewards your creativity, offers flexible hours, and encourages you to challenge the status quo (not the band). That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Work out new interfaces for our platform — where you will work closely with other engineers — product management and design. Feedback from our data science colleagues and support team will guide you to work toward a usable deliverable.
- Peer code review will help exchange knowledge and improve your code quality and your colleagues' code.
- Research and build reusable React components with modular CSS.
- Ship your code to hundreds of thousands of users every day while having lots of autonomy in code and feature ownership.
- Implement experiments for A/B testing and find the best solution for a particular problem
- As a part of Ambassify's all-hands philosophy, you will help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible. Sometimes you don't have all the answers. But your team always does.
- Share what you know and learn either one-on-one or with lightning talks to the group.
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts.
👀 What are we looking for:
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Transition existing native mobile app to React Native.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- You take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it, and are able to deliver results
- Robust analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Git, build pipelines (CircleCI or Github Actions) and NodeJS
- Have experience with native development (iOS / Android)
What’s in it for you?
Here's a sneak peek of our fully-rounded professional offering:
- At Ambassify, it does not matter where you work. Whether it's at one of our offices in Beringen or Ghent, in your home office... doesn't matter as long as you get the job done! 😉 Something nice to note is that we have an Officenter office, which means you can make use of the different Officenters in Belgium.
- Full-time hours
- Competitive salary
- Pick your equipment. We’ll set you up with a laptop & monitor combo you want, plus any software you need.
- Professional development allowance.
- Group insurance (physical and mental healthcare + retirement plan) by Alan
- An array of fringe benefits to pick and choose from.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in a chat about our open position, please send an email to
[email protected] or apply directly via the form on this page. 👉
📷 Behind the scenes at Ambassify
At Ambassify, we’re all about making sure everyone feels heard and is excited to start working every morning at 9 am (or 11 am, you know, we have flexible working hours 😉)
It’s essential for us that everyone feels safe, included, and welcome. That’s why we put extra care into organizing team events or days at the office: having that time to create personal bonds works wonders.