What we're looking for:
- With your experience as a quota-carrying sales rep, you feel confident to speak with C-level executives and Directors
- A self-motivated person with the ability to work in fast paced, innovative and challenging environment
- Genuine customer empathy combined with organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills
Still reading and smiling? Then you’re the Account Executive we’re looking for!
As an employee, it’s important that you feel understood, valued and trusted. An engaged employee will ultimately result in a strong employer brand, right? A win-win! Ambassify is the most complete employee engagement SaaS platform. It’s an extensive collection of interactions based on your custom employee engagement strategy. All the tools you need, in a single platform, to reduce employee turnover and increase engagement.
We do this by providing all the tools needed to run successful engagement and branding campaigns such as social sharing, polls, surveys, and many more, whilst also providing all the data analytics to measure, optimize and improve their efforts. Employee Engagement. Reinvented.
Are we sharing the same passion and values? Scroll further...
Essential skills we're looking for
- You have a big drive to deliver quality and demonstrations to prospects based on the prospects needs and priorities
- Next to that, you need to understand the customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority and thereby try to meet/exceed your quarterly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Finally, supplement our marketing-generated pipeline by completing lead generating activities including calls, emails, and other social touches
Skill set (nice-to-have)
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a scale-up B2B SaaS environment
- Flexibility and adaptability: we're a company that moves and reacts fast
The Whole Package
You'll join an engaged and flexible team that is driving exceptional growth across international markets, whilst having fun at the same time!
We're a company that gives our employees room to grow, rewards creativity, flexible hours, working remotely and encourages you to challenge the status quo (not the band). As well as all of this, we also offer:
- We have offices in the Hasselt and Ghent region. You can combine this with your home office (also post - Covid-19).
- Competitive salary
- Fringe benefits
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple or Dell laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need
- Work with awesome companies around the world
- Professional development allowance
- Group insurance (healthcare + retirement plan)
Apply today and we'll handle everything with care.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us. Send us your online application including your CV, cover letter or maybe a short video? We challenge you to defy the odds.